The Nigeria Innovation Summit in its 4th year,is an annual event that focuses on the need for the country,businesses,organisations,entrepreneurs in Nigeria to become more innovative and use innovation to drive sustainable development.This Summit helps Nigeria embrace innovation and move in the direction of digital transformation through the use of Emerging Technologies and Trends, Research, Development, Commercialization,Entrepreneurship and Investments as the key drivers of an innovation ecosystem.This platform creates awareness on the need for Open Innovation in Nigeria, and challenges Nigeria to leverage innovation to become more competitive in the global economy.
This is an initiative led by Emerging Media and Advertising Services,New York, and Emerging Media Nigeria.We partner with the world’s leading innovation providers from academic community,government and industry in order to connect Nigerian businesses and innovators to global innovation ecosystems.The key features of the Nigeria Innovation Summit are the Keynote Presentations and Panel Discussions from Industry/Business Leaders, Government, Investors, International Organisations,Top Entrepreneurs,CEOs,and Innovation Managers across the world and across the focus sectors.
The Nigeria Innovation Awards is another feature of the Summit, which recognizes and promotes States, Ministries, Companies, Organisations, Institutions, and Innovators that have embraced innovation to move Nigeria forward.
The Summit Focuses on:
- How to build an Innovation Ecosystem in Nigeria and connect with global innovation opportunities around the world and Exploring Open Innovation in Nigeria.
- Innovation in Telecommunications,Infrastructure Development and the Mobile Industry
- Innovation in Manufacturing Industry
- Innovation through Emerging Technology Trends like Big Data and Data Centers,Cloud Computing,Internet of Things and Wearable Technologies
- Innovation in Power and Energy
- Innovation in Agriculture
- Innovation in Banking,Finance and Investment
- Innovation in Oil and Gas
- Innovation through Education and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation in Health
- Innovation in Media and Entertainment
- Women Technology and Entrepreneurship in Nigeria
- Youths Technology and Entrepreneurship Development
2019 Nigeria Innovation Summit Theme:
Accelerating Nigeria’s Economic Growth Through Innovation
Venue:Sheraton Hotels Ikeja,Lagos Nigeria
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Benefits of Participating In The 2019 Nigeria Innovation Summit
Great Innovations come out of great Innovation Ecosystems. An innovation Ecosystem is made up of the Government/Public Sector participation, Businesses/Private and Industry participation, The academic/Research and development institutions, Entrepreneurs/Innovators and Startups. Each plays key roles and working together towards the goal of innovation and technology development in Nigeria. This is what Nigeria Innovation Summit is fostering.
This year leading local and international organisations, government agencies, businesses will host workshops to educate, inform and empower Nigerians.
The following are benefits for each participating key player in the innovation ecosystem:
Benefits for Government Institutions, States and Agencies
- The Nigeria Innovation Summit provides the platform for government to share her agenda, projects and initiatives towards promoting technology, innovation and entrepreneurship in Nigeria across all sectors of the economy.
- The Summit helps government learn and understand global trends in innovation from experts and speakers at the Summit like technology management, investments, start-up development, intellectual property, and right policies.
- It helps foster collaboration between government and private sectors.
- It affords the government the opportunity to meet and network with key players in both local and international innovation and technology ecosystem.
- It connects government to international organizations, who are willing to work with Nigerian government at all levels to drive innovation in Nigeria.
- The government will leverage the media and publicity before the Summit, at the Summit and after the Summit.
- Government agencies that are doing great work in the ecosystem are recognized at the Summit.
- It connects Nigeria with Innovation ecosystems around the world.
- Benefit from the workshops, speeches, exhibitions, awards and networking at the Summit.
- Encourages government to invest in technology and innovation and improve Nigeria’s ranking in global innovation index, thereby attracting Foreign Direct Investment.
Benefits for Businesses and Organisations
- For businesses and organisations, the Nigeria Innovation Summit offers businesses and organization the platform to promote their products and services through business presentations, exhibition of their products and services, advertisement opportunity,workshops and branding at the Summit.
- They will leverage the great media coverage and publicity before the Summit, at the Summit and after the Summit.
- The organizers are willing to connect businesses and organizations to markets and opportunities through our partners in America, Europe, Israel, and South Africa.
- It offers them an opportunity to participate in workshops that will increase their knowledge base, and enhance their productivity through the use of emerging technologies.
- It offers great business networking opportunities with international organizations, government agencies, and top decision makers across different sectors of our economy.
- Businesses have the opportunity to lead workshops at the Summit.
- They stand a chance to be recognized at the Summit
- They benefit from partners like the African Innovation Academy,International Society for Professional Innovation Management,UK,Israel Startup Network,Research Institute for Innovation and Sustainability South Africa etc.
Click the links below to see our previous summits:
Benefits for Academic Communities and Research Centres
- The Nigeria Innovation Summit offers a great platform for academic institutions and research centres in Nigeria to showcase their research works, products and services.
- It affords great opportunity to network with government, businesses, and international organisations at the Summit
- -They will also leverage the media and publicity the Summit offers before the Summit, at the Summit and after the Summit.
- Opportunity to promote latest research at the Summit through paper presentation, exhibitions, advertisement, branding and publication of their research work.
- An opportunity to lead workshops at the Summit.
- An opportunity to learn new trends in intellectual property, emerging technologies around the world
- Opportunity to connect with leading institutions in US, Europe, Israel, and South Africa,who are leading technology, innovation and entrepreneurship, who also can assist in commercialising their works.
- Leading research organization and institutions are recognized at the Summit.
- -They have the opportunity to work with African Innovation Academy
For Start-ups, Young Entrepreneurs
- The presentations at the Summit are rich knowledge based and can help improve career development.
- Start-ups will connect to investors at the Summit
- Start-ups will have the opportunity to connect with leading innovation ecosystems around the world
- Innovative start-up are promoted, recognized and offered mentorship opportunity at the African Innovation Academy.
- Business development opportunities from leading organizations around the world.
- An opportunity to collaborate with businesses, government, international organisations, and provide solutions for them.
- Innovative start-ups will have the opportunity to showcase their products and services at the Summit.
Our goal is that we come together across industries and sectors, learn from outside perspectives and engage,connect to develop strategies that work for our country through building a culture of technology,innovation and entrepreneurship.
The 2019 Nigeria Innovation Summit offers great opportunity through sponsorship,partnership, exhibitions of innovative products,ideas,applications and services.
Over 500 top decision makers across the sectors are expected to attend this year’s Summit.
The delegates will include:
- Government Agencies, States and Representatives
- International organisations
- Business Leaders
- Top companies, organisations and Industries
- Decision makers
For all inquiries email:firstname.lastname@example.org